Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to help coordinate our product expansion internationally. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle & develop, design, & launch products & features that drive growth in sales & engagement across our international products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity & with internal & external partners to develop strategies & features that deliver significant value to our users all over the world. This person will report to the VP of Product Management, & work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, international, & business teams.
- Maintain close relationships with both members & Peloton stakeholders all over the world to understand pain points & needs & drive a successful member-focused strategy.
- Monitor sales & customer satisfaction metrics internationally, & offer data-driven insights about new features & rollout strategies by locale.
- Work closely with the UX research team to drive international research that helps us understand the success of our current products & how international user needs differ from US user needs.
- Work closely with the product analytics team to monitor engagement metrics, focusing on behaviors that may vary across regions.
- Work with the larger product organization & company stakeholders to define, prioritize, & execute an international roadmap for both our hardware & software products, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, & support.
- Generate detailed documentation for international-specific requirements, & work closely with teammates across our Connected Fitness & 3rd Party Device teams to prioritize & phase these features to ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner closely with hardware teams to inform product rollout plans & ensure that our product development & certification strategy matches our international expansion plans.
- Tenaciously chase product questions related to the international user experience, finding the necessary data, formulating a coherent strategy, then creating buying across the org to execute against that strategy.
- 5+ years of Product Management or I18n Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into products & features
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience leading an international expansion of a software product.
- Experience leading an international expansion of a hardware product, including an understanding of compliance.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, & content element.
- Experience in health & fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.