**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected & our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, & we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, & the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! Were looking to grow from 160 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, & we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges & take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply & join our team!
What Youll Be Doing
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced security sales representative with expertise in both mid-market & global 2000. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the field, calling on both new & existing accounts in the patch. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment & thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to executive leadership & security experts.
What Were Looking For
- Minimum 6 years' sales experience in the technology space
- BA degree or equivalent
- Possess a background in representingSaaS or Security company products & brand to customers at various field events
- Knowledge of the POC/Pilot process & how to assesscustomer requirements to tailor tests & findings accordingly
- Ability to take a pro-active approach in finding creative alternatives to address & overcome technical challenges
- Exposure to a start-up environment with the drive to excel in a fast growing business
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, & fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, & sharing a mutual mindset of what were aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, & have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks & drinks
- Company events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement