Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
We are looking for a passionate person who will sit in our office in New York City, as our front desk receptionist & will be a part of the Employee Experience Team. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact as you'll play a role in ensuring & maintaining a well-organized work environment & creating the best experience for our employees. You will take part in all employees touch points, be responsible for employees life cycle events, support our facilities needs & take a part in planning & executing happy hours, employee engagement activities, team gathering etc.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is a fast-growing company with over 1200 global employees (with over 100 Similarwebbers in New York). As we continue to scale, we want to make sure that in all of our offices we provide the best class environment & experience to all of our employees.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Employee Experience team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Arriving to the office 5 days a week to ensure the smooth running of the New York office
- Covering our reception desk to meet & greet all employees & visitors to the office
- Ensuring the office environment is well kept & organized to a high standard
- Perform other responsibilities such as restocking office supplies, maintaining office pantry, keeping inventory stock, facilities support, etc.
- Receives, sorts & forwards incoming mail
- Assist with planning & executing employee engagement activities
- Assist New York employees with their administrative needs to create an excellent employee experience
- Support ongoing projects on all relevant admin aspects
- Support the global employee experience team with administration & other activities
- Provide coverage/support for various operations functions if/as needed such as onboarding new employees
- Ensure health & safety safe practices for the New York office
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as an office manager/ employee experience specialist at a High Tech company / young startup
- Flexible & able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multitask & prioritize work
- Highly organized with attention to details & an outstanding work ethic
- Always willing to 'roll up the sleeves' & do what it takes to get the job done
- Great communication skills: written & verbal
- Service oriented, positive, proactive & solutions-focused attitude
- Experience of working with employees at all levels
About the team
The global Employee Experience team is passionate about our employees & their experience at Similarweb. We want to make sure everyone is well looked after & has fun whilst doing their job. We work hard to constantly improve the culture & are always creating to ensure we keep things fresh & current.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.