About the team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company & its employees are set up to be efficient & scale rapidly. This function drives our enterprise systems & information technology infrastructure initiatives globally. Through our help desk, systems implementations, infrastructure initiatives & deep technical knowledge, this team provides services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in a state-of-the-art work environment.
About the role
As an SAP Basis Professional you will be responsible for running Harrys Global SAP landscape, managing operation & upgrades, & play a major role in planning & executing migrations & other major projects. You will work closely with project managers, business users & technical/functional team members to provide technical guidance & support for projects of minor enhancements or major upgrades. You will be managing technical maintenance & establishing standards & requirements, evaluating & directing enhancements, & implementing solutions for performance & systems configuration & design & implementation.
What you will accomplish
- Monitor, analyze & identify SAP System health & troubleshoot system & performance issues
- Serve as a liaison with SAP concerning SAP technical issues that impact the systems
- Assist with change control, incident response, & testing processes for infrastructure changes or problems across the SAP landscape
- Develop & continuously improve procedures for the SAP environments
- Determine correct software versions for the kernel, database & OS patching & work with SAP to keep the software up to date
- Provide root cause analysis for repetitive issues
- Coordinate periodic data refreshes through client copies or system refreshes
- Create new user accounts
- Create/modify security roles (including Fiori roles) as needed
- Transport support
- Apply OSS notes
This should describe you
- Takes initiative & operates independently using experience in planning & completing assignments
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Provides the necessary focus to accomplish tasks & puts in the necessary effort to ensure the job is completed on time
- Experience working with cloud providers
- 8 years of SAP Basis experience with on premise or cloud systems
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Senior Systems Manager, IT
- Part of Harrys Global IT Team
- You will collaborate across IT functions including networking & security teams to assist in driving out solutions for SAP Landscape
- You will work cross functionally across the organization with many global teams including, but not limited to, Planning, Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics, Finance & Retail.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, & the Netherlands, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, & expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse. We have also launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum!
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered & able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter & your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized & able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
#BI-Remote #LI-Remote #LI-HS1