Director of Threat Research & Security Content
(Austin TX or 100% remote)
What youll be working on:
- Manage & recruit an industry leading team of security talent focused on threat research & content management across our product portfolio including Security Analytics, Cloud SIEM, & Cloud SOAR.
- Research, develop, test, distribute, collect feedback & maintain top tier security content to ensure customers have out-of-the-box coverage for security use cases.
- Monitor & react to the ever-evolving threat landscape by providing a rapid response in both product & marketing teams for major security events.
- Provide practical security expertise to Product, Engineering, & Marketing teams Advance the culture of cyber security through thought leadership within the company & with our customers
- Position reports directly to the VP/GM of BU & is a great opportunity to scale security domain leadership at the company
Your skills & experience:
- 5+ years managing & recruiting
- Cyber Threat Intelligence/Hunting...10+ years practical experience in cyber security operations
- Technical experience with SIEM & other security detection technologies
- Experience informing product capabilities based on research
- Experience providing consulting to customers on security posture
- Experience publishing security blog posts & technical papers
- Experience performing security briefings
- Understanding of cloud & modern application architectures including virtualization, containerization, orchestration, 3 major cloud provider infrastructure & security solutions