Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, & the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find & hire talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of an experienced candidate to lead an outstanding team of Recruiters, bringing qualified candidates to our ever growing Corporate, Creative & Product teams. You will report to the VP Recruiting (New York based) & can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations).
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leaders across Channels & Services, Creative, Customer Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, People & the Product teams & help your team develop plans which support their hiring goals.
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, & skill needs of each department & use this knowledge to support your team to create recruitment strategies which speak to candidates.
- Develop your direct reports through coaching, mentorship & thoughtful day-to-day leadership & management.
- Use recruiting data to influence important decisions & improve the work of your team.
- Facilitate & lead meetings, important initiatives etc with your team & client groups.
- Implement sourcing strategies which will increase hiring pace & open up new pools of talent.
- Support your team to develop pipelines with a focus & commitment to diversity.
- Partner closely & establish meaningful relationships with management & team members internally (e.g. Finance, IT, People Operations, HR Business Partners etc) to ensure recruiting strategy, prioritization & headcount understanding
- Revamp recruiting processes which ensure an outstanding experience for prospects, applicants, candidates, hiring managers & senior leaders
- Ensure we are providing an outstanding candidate experience, gathering external benchmarking & internal data & reporting on metrics to continually improve our overall process
- Lead executive searches & recruit for niche or senior roles as needed.
- 8+ years' experience in recruiting, leading teams of 5-10 people
- People management experience & success
- Experience leading rapidly scaling recruiting organizations & bringing out the best in your team
- Demonstrated success in creating & delivering short & long term recruitment strategies & plans
- Process orientation & thought leadership - able to build effective recruiting machines, measure success & influence partners at all levels
- Experience working collaboratively to establish business priorities & deliver complex recruiting programs
- Metrics-driven. Able to identify trends & use knowledge, data & competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies, drive performance, find efficiencies & diagnose issues in team.
- A true passion for bringing great talent into the business.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
- Retirement Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Equity Plan for every employee
- 401(k) with employer match
- Commuter benefit (pretax)
- Education reimbursement
- Free lunch & snacks at all Squarespace offices
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.