Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Heres what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes & analysts prepare for & stay ahead of the competition. Whether its with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. Thats why were always hiring, & we need thebestbecause a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We have 3 openings in our Customer Success team. 2 will be based in our Barcelona office with the third being either located there or in our London office as this role will cover UK clients. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for engagement & satisfaction across a group of accounts & ensuring they renew for next season.
You will develop education plans for the accounts, depending on their needs & analyse the outcomes. You will look at the usage of our products within the team or coaching staff, to see if training is needed. You will hold regular health checks to understand their satisfaction levels & seek out any issues to resolve. You will look for growth opportunities within our accounts, then work with our Business Development team to onboard new services. You will be comfortable working in a target based environment to ensure renewals.
Ideally you will be a people person with an analytical streak. You will have an empathetic side that wants to understand & help our users to win, as well as making sure we build long-lasting partnerships.
- Proactive.Seeking out ways to improve how sports teams use our products & perform.
- Driven.You are comfortable working for an organisation that has built a reputation for world-class user support.
- Friendly. Its easy for you to build rapport over email or phone calls.
- Goal-oriented.Youre motivated by achieving targets & goals.
- Fearless. You dont shrink away from the tough conversations & will go the extra mile to help a customer.
- An excellent communicator. Youre just as comfortable speaking to 100 coaches as you are to 1 coach. Presentation skills are key in this role.
- Strategically creative.You have exciting ideas on customer engagement & growing accounts.
- Analytical. Comfortable looking through metrics that showcase user behaviour & engagement.
- Autonomous.Our teams operate around the globe, we expect you to be able to work under minimum supervision as some of our managers are located overseas
- Beat expectations. Your daily efforts will revolve around connecting with current customers to exceed renewal & upsell expectations in your territory.
- Look for revenue opportunities. Youll actively find ways to increase current customer revenue.
- Engage current users. To ensure product engagement stays high, youll conduct training sessions & health checkups for key accounts.
- Dig into dissatisfaction. Youll get to the bottom of user issues & fight to keep them with Hudl.
- Focus on numbers.Keeping renewal, conversion & engagement rates high & cancellation rates low will be your number one priority,
- Implement new ideas.You have a vision & can execute on a strategy to ensure our top clients are loving Hudl & wanting more.
- Coordinate with Sales & Customer Success.You will work closely with our Sales Reps & Customer Success team to evaluate client needs, build new processes, coordinate onboarding, & establish a way to monitor health scores.
- Travel.On site-visits when necessary to accommodate client needs & sales.
- BS or BA degree
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences & champion inclusion.