VaynerMedia is looking for talented individuals with previous experience working for DTC brands to lead the development & execution of creative content rooted in insights for performance-driven marketing, with a focus on content that drives direct-response performance
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set the example to foster an environment of a more judgement-free creative world, by producing & testing a high volume of insights-based content.
- Lead the development & execution of creative content rooted in insights for a performance-driven marketer, with a focus on content that drives direct-response performance.
- Collaborate with inter-agency departments & teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs, etc.), & delivers on measurable business results for your client
- Operate as quality control & brand steward for the creative team, & liaising between the team & your senior manager, including the Group Creative Director.
- Act as a dotted line to senior leadership, including C level stake-holders, to ensure creative excellence & meeting of brand objectives
- Lead the development & growth of each team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, & determining assignments & incentives as needed. Monitor performance & progress, & manage up to the leadership team when needed.
- Must understand, articulate, & strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, & digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for your brands.
- Attend client meetings & be the voice that communicates creative vision & processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed.
- Actively support & participate in new business projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of advertising experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Experience working with performance marketing clients, or experience working at direct to consumer and/or eCommerce focused brand
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including ability to qualify, prioritize & delegate workloads for your team.
- Experience building strong client relationships & build confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Partner with clients to help them understand ideas & act as a guide in any situation, while able to pivot thinking & adjust style when necessary.
- Be adaptable, understanding & enforcing that a big idea can come from anywhere
- Mastery of industry & digital best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform/Industry/creative trends, in order to articulate & strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision & understanding of client/ agency business needs & objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces.