The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
We are looking for a full-time Dock Associate to join our Inbound product processing team in our high volume operations facility.
As the Dock Associate, you will be responsible for material handling & product expediting for a luxury eCommerce production facility. The job duties will support the merchandise receiving & inspection, authentication & copywriting functions. The Receiving Dock Associate will be required to comply with safe handling & care practices of luxury items. Material handling equipment & barcode collection devices may be used to perform daily functions.
This position is based in Brisbane, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safe handling & care of luxury fashion items.
- Parcel sortation by alphabetical & numerical designation.
- Palletization of parcels & organization by date & other designations.
- Sort & perform put away of supplies in an organized fashion.
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging & documentation.
- Maintain supplies & organize inventory.
- General warehousing practices; safety & organization, housekeeping & trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by Dock Lead