TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for someone to build & develop its new Customer Success team.
Senior Customer L&D Trainer has strong organizational, planning, & motivational skills. You will develop technical training programs & enable TigerGraph users with the skillsets to efficiently & effectively use TigerGraph software.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the development of TigerGraph customer learning & development.
- Conduct hands-on customer scenario-based technical workshops & training sessions in a group setting, either remote or at customer sites.
- Apply new technologies to deliver cutting-edge courses & improve the learning experience for TigerGraph users (e.g., distance learning, interactive & blended training).
- Determine overall effectiveness of TigerGraph training programs & make improvements.
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service & an ability to self-manage & command full ownership of the tasks associated with the role.
- Interact & work closely with a variety of stakeholders within the organization on initiatives & training needs.
- Create relevant scenarios based on knowledge & experience to enhance training.
- Drive continuous improvement for our training approach & customer learning.
- Collaborate with internal teams for the continuous improvement of customer experience, communication & retention.
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in previous learning & development, consulting or project Management roles.
- Proven experience as a technical trainer.
- Outstanding communication skills & comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Excellent organizational & time-management abilities.
- Knowledge of Big Data or complex data solution, Graph database, analysis, database management (Relational) design.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience & certifications preferred.
Skills & characteristics:
- Capable of working independently & developing relationships with customers, partners, internal team members & other related stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentations skills, along with the ability to communicate.
- Complex information & concepts to customers in a clear & concise manner.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all training functions from the conceptual design of training programs to their final implementation.
- Flexible, creative & dependable.