As an Infrastructure Security Engineer on our Security Engineering team, you will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services & providing consultative services to our engineering teams. You will be a key member safeguarding our creators who entrust vimeo with their content every day. You will build tools, & services (We use Python, & Go). You love to solve puzzles, & are a great team player
What you'll do:
- Improve the security of our production systems
- Review changes to our infrastructure & application for potential security impact
- Conduct regular security assessments of Vimeos infrastructure & provide red team services to our organization as needed
- Focus on automation, tooling, & delivery of our industry leading security tools
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, & Linux
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud
- Competence with one or more programming languages, we use Python & Go
- A passion for network security, hacking & cryptography
- Experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks is a plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.