This individual is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the café, while delivering excellent customer service when interacting with customers.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain DOH standards at all times
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, & utensils
- Stock supplies as needed or as directed by management
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant & walk-in by sweeping, mopping, & dusting
- Adhere to daily & weekly cleaning schedule
- Receive & store supplies & product
- Respond to all requests by management & shift leads in a timely & courteous manner
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- 1 year of related experience
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent brand knowledge
- Ability to perform under pressure without constant supervision
- Ability to anticipate needs based on environmental & guest cues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.