Who you are:
You're a technology professional with experience supporting enterprise-level users in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You bring top-notch communication skills, a passion for troubleshooting, & a patient & cheerful attitude to provide outstanding customer experiences every day.
You have extensive experience in providing email & phone support to assist customers with product questions & issues. You're experienced in knowledge-centered support as well as creating & maintaining a knowledge base of product content.
You're excited about becoming a Dataminr product expert & providing customer & technical support to our existing Dataminr customers.
- Become an expert on all Dataminr products & proactively learn to support new features as they are developed.
- Take charge of all customer issues, including questions about product functionality, initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, & communication.
- Work with internal teams to include Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. in identifying product defects, testing, & designing solutions.
- Be an active contributor to our knowledge base & other support documentation.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 8:00pm - 4:00am Eastern time.
- Ability to be part of an on-call after-hours rotation team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years experience in a customer-facing technical software support role (not IT); preferably at SaaS companies & or startups.
- You have experience inspecting & diagnosing issues in web applications, iOS, and Android applications, and API implementation issues.
- You have bug flow reproduction, log review, & problem isolation troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, or other CRM & issue & project tracking software.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner.
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental & vision
- Professional development fund
- Generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- Daily lunch allowance & snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Bi-monthly company outings
- WeWork Yoga
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect & process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminir's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy & applicable data protection laws. By providing your details & applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.