- Supports employee relations matters across the Walmart eCommerce portfolio
- Acts as a subject matter expert & liaison for assigned investigations & employee relations matters
- Conducts complex investigations with tact & sensitivity
- Adeptly manages relationships & matters across the country digitally
- Demonstrates employee relations expertise & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans & the associate performance improvement process
- Models compliance with company policies & procedures & supports company mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity
- Provides & supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides guidance to business leaders on corrective action implementation
- Supports investigative protocol & company standards
- Reports to the Senior Manager II, Associate Relations - eCommerce
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 2 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Responsibilities:
- Bilingual5 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- Human resources professional certification (for example, PHR, SPHR) or Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI) certification.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking why not, looking where no ones looked before & crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing & building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise & delight all while saving consumers every penny possible & were just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning & of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm & youre capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch youd look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, youll be able to access the resources & scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology & nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What were saying is, this isnt your average day job. If youre hungry to catapult ideas into action & own your career, lets chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.