Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian is seeking a Global Partner Solutions Specialist for our rapidly growing business. As a member of the Global Partner Solutions Team, you will successfully collaborate with different Appian departments across different regions as well as our partners around the world to:
- take Appian-developed solutions to our partners & support them in selling those solutions across their customer base
- help Appian partners develop their own solutions on Appian that combine partners unique domain expertise & IP with the robust & flexible Appian platform & help them position, message, package, price, market, sell, & implement these solutions.
- This role, reporting to the Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions will have you working with people in different roles & functions at Appian & partners around the world. To advance the above-mentioned goals.
- Presenting/discussing Appian-developed solutions to the Appian partner team & Appian sales team as well as to Appian partners & to prospects & customers
- Presenting/discussing partner-developed solutions to the Appian partner team & Appian sales team
- Coaching partners in different areas of go to market solution development & launch (positioning, messaging, build, packaging, pricing, selling, implementation, support)
- Updating & improving solution-related documentation, reports, records & systems
- Contributing to the go to market solutions programs continued evolution & improvement through suggestions, documentation, education across Appian & our partners & by other means
- Good communications, presentation & listening skills
- Able to build rapport & build/grow & maintain relationships with people of very different backgrounds
- High energy, driven, able to self-motivate
- International experience or background preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or commensurate business experience combined with another type of bachelors degree
- Experience with partner programs, systems integrators, & other types of partners (VAR, reseller, consulting firms, etc.)
- 3+ years of technology sales or marketing or consulting experience preferred
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to motivate & influence others
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Intellectually curious / eager to learn
- Organized & structured but also able to think creatively
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.