Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Silverline is building up its MuleSoft team. If you enjoy solving complex business problems using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, enjoy working with its suite of products & connectors & enjoy designing & building APIs, working with data flows & want to contribute to the build of modern applications for our customers, then join us!
Silverline enables business & digital transformation through our innovative data & integration solutions. We believe MuleSoft will be a large contributor to what we do & we want talented, creative & thoughtful individuals to join our team.
This role is for you if you can:
- Explain the many components of the Anypoint Platform
- Can demonstrate DataWeave expertise
- Can standup a fully functioning REST API with MuleSoft
- Can articulate the value proposition of MuleSoft vs competitor products
- Explain the difference between ESB architecture vs API-led approach
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with customers to Architect & implement the Anypoint Platform to solve business challenges
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, & deployment using MuleSoft
- Assist in Pre-Sales activities to demonstrate MuleSoft capabilities & scope MuleSoft implementations
- Work with other data & integration team members to help grow MuleSoft knowledge within the company
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, & resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery
- Hold at least 1 active Mulesoft Certification
- Performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings
- Familiar with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations & Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- 5-7 years implementing integration projects
- 2+ years MuleSoft experience
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise & Cloud solutions
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications & legacy applications
- Experience in developing, deploying & managing flows using Anypoint Studio & cloudhub
- Experience designing, developing, securing & managing APIs via API Gateways & proxies
- Familiar with microservices architecture
Preferred, but not Required:
- Familiar with CI/CD practices with MuleSoft
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience using other middleware tools such as Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Dell Boomi, Informatica, apigee, SSIS, etc.