At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will own the TA process for HelloFresh Canada. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will partner with hiring managers across all business functions to attract & recruit the best candidates for their teams, as well as maintain an exceptional candidate experience. As part of the People team, you will play a key role in supporting the continued growth of HelloFresh & Chefs Plate as we look to leverage our best asset in our bid to continue our high growth: hiring great people!
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process for HelloFresh including: role intake, posting, sourcing, conducting interviews, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, presenting offers, & assisting in the decision making process.
- Attract, engage, & select high quality talent to meet the companys future needs using a variety of sourcing & interviewing techniques.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end candidate experience, ensuring that everyone who comes into contact with HelloFresh leaves with a positive impression of the brand.
- Educate, train, & provide feedback to hiring managers to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Manage relationships with third parties involved in the recruitment process, including but not limited to colleges/universities, job boards, & external recruiters/agencies.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to set up new & improve existing recruitment & hiring processes.
At a minimum, you have:
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience working in a fast-changing environment.
- Completed diploma/degree in Human Resources, or Business related field, or equivalent related experience.
- Strong ability to build rapport with different stakeholders, candidates & third parties.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality & exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive candidate information
- Desire to help build a world-class employer brand & Talent Acquisition function for HelloFresh Canada.
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases & software (We use BambooHR & Greenhouse)
- Passion for learning, growing & of course food!
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.