Who we are
DoubleVerify is a data & analytics company, we track & analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Apple, Nike, Disney & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real-time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide our functionality in real time & in reports across a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Geo Verification & more. DV has multiple R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium & San Diego, the center in Israel is focused on building the core products. We are a fast-paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
What youll do
As a fullstack engineer in the Engagement & Exposure team you will have a very versatile role working with many technologies & programming languages, doing both research & development in various areas like web, mobile, backend, data engineering & data analysis over huge scales of tens of billions of transactions per day.
Who you are
- You should be a developer by nature, technology enthusiastic with a sharp mind.
- Bsc in Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of experience in the software industry, the more the merrier.
- Good knowledge of design practices, functional programming & well written code.
- Deep understanding of web, standards, protocols, etc.
- Very good at understanding & analyzing data.
- Team Player with an ability to work independently & good communication skills.
- Experience in Mobile - advantage.
- Experience in data streaming, Kafka, big data - advantage.
- Experience in Scala & python - advantage.
- Previous experience with online advertising technologies is a major plus.