At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The Application Integrity team is focused on providing world-class protection to our customers' applications from sophisticated fraudulent traffic. Application Integrity is a new product that White Ops is launching, & members of this team will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the company by driving progress & success.
What you'll do:
- Lead software engineers in a cross-functional team composed of engineering, data science, threat intelligence & security research to deliver impactful results for the product
- Partner with a product manager & detection lead to define the product roadmap & translate that into delivery milestones with clear scopes & requirements that align to company goals
- Be the single point of contact for the Application Integrity engineering team for other teams & departments
- Build & optimize team processes & documentation to empower team members to do their best work while balancing autonomy & alignment
- Hold the team accountable for a high level of quality in their work
- Run an on-call rotation for team-owned systems, supported by alerts, dashboards & runbooks
- Facilitate & contribute to technical discussions in & outside of the team to make architectural decisions covering data stores, queues, distributed computing, DNS & load balancing, encryption, etc.
Who you are:
- You love learning.
- You lead by example.
- You love making peoples lives easier.
- You reason from first principles & evaluate options rigorously.
- You are open, collaborative & transparent in how you work.
- You have both breadth & depth of software engineering expertise.
- You have excellent verbal & written language skills, especially when talking about code & systems.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Washington DC, Victoria, & London.