ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
About the right team member:
We have an exciting opportunity for a quantitative strategy manager to test, develop & execute our lifecycle strategy to deepen engagement with our customers & reduce churn. This role will focus on engagement strategies across all consumer touch points including email, web, in app, push & SMS to create a holistic communications strategy.
The right candidate loves digging into numbers, is able to think strategically & tactically, enjoys testing & iterating, has a relentless drive & passion for the global customer & ClassPass, & will roll up his/her sleeves to execute flawlessly. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love fitness, & want to be involved in the growth of an exciting company as we expand both domestically & abroad!
- Analyze customer performance, retention & LTV by channel/cohort/tenure/etc for both the domestic & international consumer businesses
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey to increase ARPU, reduce churn & increase customer sentiment.
- Own the end-to-end testing / optimization roadmap for customers, including concepting, executing & reporting out test results
- Drive the communications calendar, messaging, audience selection & analysis/key insights for our existing users
- Develop & articulate member messaging strategy for product & feature launches
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible customer engagement program; includes automating processes, personalization, data segmentation, list development, triggered campaigns, & CRM tool optimization
- Partner closely with our analytics / business insights team to develop dashboards & reporting to monitor & optimize lifecycle metrics
- Project manage our transition to a new mobile-first email service provider, including implementation, tool optimization & any follow up vendor relationships
- Manage a team of email marketers to carry out key lifecycle & business objectives
- Develop a technical understanding of the broader marketing teams skills (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools, SQL/Tableau)
- 5+ years of lifecycle / retention, consulting, finance or analytics experience. Experience with B2C companies / subscription based businesses a plus
- Experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction & optimize programs
- Very strong knowledge of data analytics & tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Ability to translate data & trends in member & channel behavior into actionable insights, & execute against them
- Familiarity with email service providers, including emails, in app messaging, SMS & push notifications
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams to drive key business results
- Strong analytical & communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.