Poppin is looking for an Assistant Planner to help fuel its growth in fashionable products for the office. The Assistant Planner will help ensure that Poppin maximizes its growth potential through demand planning, order management, SKU creation, purchase order creation & database management. The successful candidatewillleverage their attention to detail, organizational skills, & experience collaborating to grow the Poppin business.
- Own the demand planning for the Poppin dropship business. Re-project & present forecasts monthly & provide insights on how to further grow & drive the business.
- Own the purchase order creation & maintenance for all domestic & overseas factories for all categories of business both Poppin & Third Party
- Collaborate with the Sales Assistants to create the needed SKUs for third party orders. Manage the communication with third party vendors to ensure on-time delivery & communicate any delays.Validate order confirmation based on what was ordered.
- Manage the ordering & tracking of samples for marketing, wholesale & the showrooms
- Manage all purchase orders & updates driven by business needs from cost updates to quantity changes or purchase order delays.Build relationships with counterparts to ensure that you are to go-to person for all purchase order questions.
- Collaborate with Merchandising & Operations team to create new Poppin SKUs. Ensure that all necessary information is available to create new items within the system.
- Update the new item grid with all additional information provided by overseas offices & NY merchandising team
- Update the warehouses databases with all new SKUs & kits prior to first order arriving
- Update & distribute weekly reporting for Wholesale & Planning Teams
- Manage the set-up of new items on Wholesale partner sites. Partner with Wholesale while creating new SKUs to understand possible demand & accounts that will buy the new product.
- Support ad-hoc reporting for monthly, quarterly or annual meetings
- BA or BS degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant merchandising/planning experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented & have strong organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & ability to form strong relationships cross-functionally within Poppin & with retail planning counterparts
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills & ability to support a Work Happy team environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, set work priorities & processes, & proactively identify & solve business issues as they arise
- Enthusiasm & aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment: highly self-directed, results-oriented & able to work at tactical levels
- Creative problem solver who can think outside the box to manage a new & growing business
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.