Were seeking a passionate & driven Sales Development Representative to join Shutterstocks Enterprise Sales team!
The best candidate will be responsible for assisting the direct sales efforts by qualifying prospects & conducting outbound calls to uncover potential business leads. Youll be focused on the development of the sales channels ability to generate qualified leads & collaborate on targeted campaigns.
What wed like you to do:
- Perform opportunity discovery calls within the Shutterstock database to discover prospects to uncover potential new business
- Identify & assign leads according to defined qualified lead criteria & best practices
- Qualify & develop new contacts within defined prospects & customer accounts
- Create & develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- In conjunction with direct sales, initiate, develop & manage outbound opportunity discovery calls & email campaigns
- Follow up on sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Track activities & maintain relevant information in the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Successfully complete onboarding process to learn Shutterstock's processes, products & services surrounding lead generation, customer support, help desk, & implementation
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma
- 1 year inside or outbound sales experience an asset
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude & passion for excellence
- Knowledge of the marketing space such as CPG structure is an asset
- Passionate about social marketing, digital marketing, or visual content trends & landscape an asset.
- Must be highly proficient in business tools (i.e. Google tools, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Demonstration of exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Exceptional at building relationships
- Strong organizational, planning, & prioritization skills are required
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V