iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a friendly, self-starting, & organized Facilities Coordinator for our growing New York City office. The Facilities team is responsible for the efficient operations of our 100,000+ square foot office, which includes overseeing, organizing, & coordinating daily operations, expansion, office administration & procedures. The ideal candidate will be dependable, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, & have stellar written & verbal communication skills. This role will work closely with the building management to ensure quality & timely service & report to the Workplace Coordinator.
- Work alongside fellow Facilities Coordinators to manage entire office, assuring the space is always clean & running smoothly.
- Respond to or escalate service requests using the Workplace request ticketing system, Freshservice.
- Oversee the daily operations of a growing facilities team:
- Maintain office supplies, snacks, groceries, & beverages for employees
- Manage ingoing & outgoing deliveries & mail
- Aid in supply ordering
- Assist with in-office catering, meetings, & events
- Maintain printer & copy machines
- Maintain safe & clean reception area & conference rooms
- Assist with managing office seating, room usage & overall floor plans
- Liaise with building management & external vendors (organizing deliveries, COIs, etc.)
- Maintain office security by following company & building procedures.
- Ensure a welcoming & organized entry experience for all guests & new hires.
- Coordinate employee onboarding & offboarding tasks with the Talent Acquisition team (building access, office access, & parking passes).
- Assist with planning, setup, & breakdown of internal & external events.
- Provide back up for other members of the team during lunch, PTO, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested.
- Able to work in person, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (times may fluctuate due to facility needs)
- Present a professional appearance daily
- Friendly, approachable, & professional demeanor
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- Strong time management & prioritization skills
- Able to communicate across all levels of the organization in a personable & hospitable manner
- Exert passion & enthusiasm about your work
- Proactive problem-solver with a penchant for implementing process improvements
- Organized, detail-oriented, & able to see the big picture
- Intelligent, quick learner, high level of integrity, & self-confident
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & comfortable with learning new tech systems
The base salary range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, & an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, & unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.