Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. The Twilio Solutions Engineer is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance.
The Twilio Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for delivering the technical win & product fit at customer accounts. They build customer trust in Twilio solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, & offers creative solutions.
The Twilio Senior Solutions Engineer is both highly technical & a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
Typically, you will be traveling at least 25% per month for this role visiting customers onsite.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer with a desire to work in a technical pre-sales role.
- Fluent in both French & English
- 4 - 6 years pre-sales experience selling complex, technical products.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customers communications needs & guide them to a technical solution
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) & cloud application architecture.
- Previous experience in Telecom, SIP, Contact Center, or Security is a plus.
- Creative problem solver with know how to get things done & ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence
Twilio Solutions Engineers get to live our values every day.
Draw the Owl
- Build & present product demos to help showcase what a Twilio product can do
- Assist customers with Pilot & Proof-of-Concept implementations
- Never stop learning new products & new technologies
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers
Wear the Customers Shoes
- Form a deep understanding of customer businesses & their problems
- Work on RFPs / customers technical requirements with the Sales team
- Work alongside Twilio Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize & plan for deal success
- Educate & mentor customers, partners, & colleagues on whats possible with Twilio
- Present creative new solutions that enable & inspire innovation
- Build demos & proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Twilio's APIs
Write it Down
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies
- Distill & communicate customer needs & product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing & Sales
In EMEA, we have built a strong business & the region operates with the tenacity & focus of a startup within Twilio. Solutions Engineers play a major role in Twilios sales organization & are critical to our companys success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office at24 Rue Cambacrs, 75008 Paris.You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space, lunch allowance, gym & book order reimbursement, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands & more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.