eMarketer, a market research company based in New York City, is seeking a Researcher with a background in digital media & secondary market research. The ideal candidate has strong critical thinking skills, is highly organized & is comfortable working with databases. This intellectually curious researcher will field questions from clients about eMarketers database, & provide concise answers that speak to each clients needs.
eMarketer & Insider are joining forces to become the leader in research covering all aspects of digital transformation on a global basis. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data & insights about digital marketing, media, e-commerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, & more. Our clients are top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age. We provide our team members with growth & support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We are located in our beautiful office space in New York City with 360-degree views of Times Square.
- Manage the flow of incoming client questions, & work with the Sales Ops Coordinator & research teammates to ensure timely delivery of responses
- Compose responses that speak directly to the clients need & show an understanding of the corresponding data
- Work with eMarketers Content Team to make sure all questions are answered thoroughly
- Work with eMarketer account managers to ensure that the clients needs are being met
- Deliver client request learnings can then inform future content scope, offerings & topics, as well as contribute to our annual reader survey, PRO Live questions & internal requests
- Strong critical thinking & time management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask & pay attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated & takes initiative; risk-taker
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, especially client-facing
- Database knowledge/experience in working with databases in previous employment
- Collaboration with many internal teams (AM, Sales Ops, Research, External Research providers
- MLS or additional schooling is a plus
- 2+ years experience in digital media and/or secondary market research; market analysis experience is preferred