Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial & real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence & delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies & academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk & optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers & partners worldwide & empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
- Execute the company’s data mining & modeling activities in support of our targeting & B2B marketing campaigns
- Help design, run & analyze customer behaviors using various data sources
- Develop data exploratory analyses against internal & 3rd party data
- Use data mining, model building or other analytical techniques to develop & maintain customer segments
- Identify predictive factors for customer acquisition, retention & turnover
- Support execution of Marketing analytical projects involving large amounts of data, statistical modeling / machine learning
- Work across an interdisciplinary team to prioritize & coordinate tasks, monitor progress & issues, facilitate team meetings
- Perform & share analyses to guide decision making
- Participate in & support interactions within Medidata to collect business requirements & drive analysis buy-in
- Coordinate & assist in the analysis design, optimize existing analytical process to improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Help develop internal communication materials, translating & summarizing technical & analytical information for business audiences & developing key messaging
- Prior experience with life science or technology industry is a plus but not required
- Position is based in New York city
Your Education & Experience:
- The minimum education level required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, etc.): N/A
- The fields of study you would accept (Computer Science, I.T., etc.): Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, management information systems, operation research or related fields
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills & levels
- Familiarity with analytics concepts such as databases, programming, statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, great attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Experience with SQL, R, SAS or Python
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.