We are looking for an upbeat, organized, & empathetic individual to join our Marketplace Team as a Zola Advisor - Vendor Specialist.
The Zola Advisor - Vendor Specialist will report directly to the Director of Vendor Experience & work closely with the Vendor Experience team as well as the Zola Advisor team. They will work with both of these teams to deliver a high level of customer service & personalized outreach to our couples who are in the midst of planning their weddings & engaging with vendors on Zola. A love of weddings is appreciated, but a passion for providing exceptional customer service & going above & beyond is a must.
- Support Zola couples on their wedding planning journey
- Respond to all inbound emails from couples related to wedding vendors, both on the Marketplace side & Registry Advisor side
- Provide high touch & exceptional service to couples inquiring with vendors on Zola
- Manage & report on email correspondence with couples
- Advise & educate Zola couples on how to best work with Zola wedding vendors, including encouraging them to always close the loop & follow through
- Familiarize yourself with market trends, vendor offerings, pricing, & capabilities so are best equipped to make recommendations to couples, while remaining unbiased & resisting 'playing favorites'; become the 'go to' at Zola for vendor recommendations
- Help deepen our understanding of how Zola couples interact with wedding vendors
- Record feedback from couples, consolidating it into actionable items for the team to address
- Bring the couples perspective & context to issues seen on the platform
- Escalate product issues quickly as needed
- Represent Zola Marketplace to couples across platforms
- Actively support our couples on the Facebook Community, Instagram, & any other platforms where couples seek advice & recommendations on working with wedding vendors
- Support the Registry Advisor team in their efforts on these platforms
- Support local events & expos across the US & provide recaps
- Support both the Vendor Experience & Advisor teams with ad hoc projects, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Consider yourself a Zola expert - you can speak about all of our products in 30 seconds or less & can troubleshoot or make a recommendation on the spot.
- Must be outgoing & have exceptional customer service skills - candidate needs to be able to speak comfortably & naturally with our couples in demanding situations & also comfortable speaking to large groups at events.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in customer & technical support.
- Ability to empathize is a must - wedding planning can be a stressful time, & your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, & concierge for the newly engaged couple
- Knowledge of the the wedding industry is a big plus, particularly when it comes to working with wedding vendors
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.