About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
You will lead growth & engagement initiatives for Clarifais developer & enterprise funnels, working alongside our content marketing manager & developer evangelists to help drive developer awareness & acquisition on our AI platform as well as B2B lead generation for our sales team, but then taking things a step further as our main converter. As the converter, you are the person responsible for the conversion portion of our funnels, where your main focus will be to help grow monthly active users on our platform while simultaneously creating lead scoring & nurturing programs to help convert leads into MQLs for the sales team. Youll use your strategic, data-driven, results-oriented, analytical, agile, digital skills to build programs & initiatives that will help us achieve our full-funnel marketing & business goals. Youll work closely with content, product, design, dev evangelism, & marketing operations folks as well as partnering with Product & Sales teams to help define & share goals. Youll closely monitor performance throughout the funnel & help us optimize conversions throughout the various stages. Youll be creating & documenting processes & frameworks.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing & will have the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team thats keen on building a solid foundation from which all repeatable, scalable, & effective initiatives can be strategically launched, & holistically implemented. You will:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to help create a strong, scalable programs that will help generate more MQLs for the sales eam & drive developer usage of our platform
- Create lead scoring & lead nurturing programs
- Plan & conduct online & offline initiatives (like retargeting, email marketing, website optimization, webinars, events, hackathons, etc.) to drive usage and/or generate MQLs
- Work with our dev evangelism & content marketing/product marketing teams to plan & use content, tutorials, videos, etc in campaigns & initiatives to help drive conversions & usage.
- Work with other team members to create & constantly monitor & iterate on relevant & high-converting landing pages, ads, & assets that align with all digital campaigns
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, & some ad hoc reports, with the ability to recognize performance trends & troubleshoot data anomalies
- Measure & report on the performance of your main KPIs
- Identify trends & insights, & optimize spend & performance based on those insights
- Work with the product marketing manager (and marketing designer) to test marketing messages on our website, including product descriptions, calls to action, page layouts, page designs, forms, etc.
- Work with marketing operations to identify, create, & optimize lead flow & systems integrations (SFDC, Hubspot, GA, etc.)
- Work with sales managers to establish SLAs, common terminologies, & management alignment via dashboards, reporting, & meetings
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years of B2B online/inbound/digital marketing experience (in a non-agency world)
- Exceptional analytical & digital marketing skills
- Experience leading cross-functional & inter-departmental projects
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- An understanding of the marketing funnel & sales cycle
- Experience working in & with SalesForce & Hubspot
- Ability to create reports, analyze data, communicate KPIs
- Insane time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize projects & initiatives
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership