Software as a Service (Saas) is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our enterprise customers in the UK, Europe, & other markets outside of the US. You will grow & lead a team of Customer Success Coordinators & Onboarding Specialists, as well as customers through an implementation process & manage the entire lifecycle of the account. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager, SevenRooms advocate & customer success professional along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech & hospitality.
As an explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are intrigued by operations & logistics & solving the next puzzle. You are resourceful, tenacious, & an effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity, & a desire for continuous growth. You are motivated by our clients happiness, providing technical & business solutions to improve retention & make their lives easier. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome & hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
This is a full-time position & will report to the VP, Customer Success & the MD, Europe.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Value Realization
- Responsible for understanding customers KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor & educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of SevenRooms
- Lead account strategy through a defined implementation & onboarding process
- Understand customer requirements, & tailor-fit product capabilities & business relations accordingly
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
Customer Champion & Advocate
- Ensure customer needs & challenges are communicated & understood by executive & operational teams
- Anticipate future customer needs & proactively advocate internally to address them
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Monitor account performance & utilization of SevenRooms, using data to track key account metrics
- Plan & lead strategic onsites with enterprise partners in order to maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of internal & external stakeholders & to properly align on strategy
- Manage 1 CS coordinator for now, with ability to grow the team to 5 by EOY
- Hire, grow, & develop a team of CS members in their career progression & SevenRooms aptitude
- Develop hiring plans based on growth, while scaling processes directly related to growth
Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience required:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Substantial experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B & SaaS space
- Proven experience working with SevenRooms platform
- Proven experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Able to articulate via phone, email, video conference, an in-person meetings, the value proposition of a technology platform to meet client needs through the use of actionable data based on current & potential operations
- Prior experience working closely with Product or Engineering teams
- Technical aptitude & understanding of the hospitality software industry, including but not limited to usable knowledge of SevenRooms, Bbot, OpenTable, ResDiary, Quandoo, Resy, Toast, MyCheck.
- Proven ability to lead project planning & management of cross-functional projects with the highest attention to detail
- Exceptional client-facing oral & presentation skills, by proceeding in person & over video conferencing for up to 6 consecutive hours per day -- enthusiasm, energy, poise, resourcefulness, & confidence in addition to excellent written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive & C-level
- Desire to work in the hospitality space, & servicing hospitality operators
- 25% travel required