Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents around the world.
We are diverse, motivated & international, helping us to create a inspiring work environment in which you will excel!
About the Role
As the HR Business Partner, you will play an important role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the team & value to the business by working with the leadership team at our distribution center. You will implement the strategic direction, improve performance through people & build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement for our night shift. With a passion for the business, you will quickly learn its rhythm, how it functions & how operations must ebb & flow to delight our customers. Primary responsibilities will be focused on building/applying our HR Business Partner & Center of Excellence models to provide an outstanding employment experience for our teams. You will report to the Senior Manager, HR on-site in Richmond, CA.
What You'll Do
- Build solid relationships with each of your functional leaders, serving as the main contact for HR Generalist support to our Newark distribution center
- Be the main HR contact for functional leaders up through Director-level, their teams (< 1,000 associates on the floor) & work with members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Be a role model leader & an advocate of change, building organizational trust & promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering & communicating with leadership on trends.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding employment issues in such areas as policy & procedure interpretation, coaching & corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans & terminations.
- Review, interpret, administer & ensure compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws, & company policies & procedures partnering with Employee Relations & legal on any agency charge responses.
- Work with leaders to create workforce staffing plans. Support recruiting efforts in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that well-vetted, diverse, & motivated workers are hired; minimize turnover.
- In partnership with the Senior Manager, support the implementation & execution of all benefits & compensation policies, procedures, programs & communication. Provide guidance on benefits & compensation strategy planning & administration.
- Lead plans for client groups by developing programs & services to increase employee engagement, retention & job satisfaction.
- Support the performance management process & provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews & evaluations. Provide training & consultation.
- Develop relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role preferably with experience in a high growth, distribution center environment or field environment
- Creative solutions & use of data to improve efficiency in a production-focused, operational environment
- A successful track record in change management & use of HR Business partner model to transform operations through collaboration
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with & liasae with business leaders & build high functioning teams
- Experience with federal, state & local employment laws
- Develop an employee & labor relations strategy focused on building primary competencies to promote employee engagement
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, & paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.