GIPHY is the worlds largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day & make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way
GIPHY is integrated in iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack, WhatsApp & many more. Our content enriches the top messaging & social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs & stickers shared per day.
We are a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us.
We are seeking a Head of Creative Strategy to oversee GIPHYs Creative Strategy team. Reporting to our VP, Revenue you will develop GIPHYs overall branded content strategy & work cross-functionally to deliver the highest quality content to meet brand KPIS & deliver a great consumer experience. You will be responsible for the oversight of our pre-sale pitch process through production in collaboration with GIPHY studio.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working both client & agency side. We want a leader who is empathetic to marketers & can be our authority on how to create & deliver content that works. Your experience should include having a heavy hand & understanding of the pre-sale process, working with sales teams to win new business, leading & empowering a team of creative.
Consumers expect brands to participate in their lives empathetically, enriching their experiences instead of interrupting them. GIPHY delivers contextual, sharable short-form content that is frictionless, memorable, & fun.
This is an opportunity to be an early member of GIPHYs revenue team.
What Youll Do:
- Development & execution of branded content based on partner goals, budget & company priorities
- Lead, empower & grow our team of Creative Strategists
- Regularly meet with current & prospective partners to educate the market on how brands come alive on GIPHYs platform with the goal of driving business
- Communicate with sales/account management/strategy teams from pitch through execution to ensure programs are being properly represented & that partner needs are being met while being mindful of program deliverables
- Work with GIPHY Studios Department to create custom branded content & ensure programs fit within RFP budget parameters & deliverables
- Act as a conduit between Creative Strategy & GIPHY Studios teams, providing oversight & direction for budgets, schedules & milestones for productions
Things You Should Have/Be:
- Minimum of 10 years proven branded content development & execution (brand and/or agency experience preferred)
- 5+ years of experience leading a team
- Impeccable project management skills
- Excellent client facing skills & presentation ability
- A proven track record of delivering success & revenue growth via branded content
- Master of content production & the inherent challenges therein
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Keynote & Google Slides
This is a full-time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership & lots of other fun perks.