Who is Pure Storage?
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution encouraged by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Who Is The Support Team?
Pure's Tech Support organization is lead by Colin Mead with upwards of 200 employees across 4 locations in California, Utah, Ireland & Asia. All of the support teams are continuing to grow overall.
Tech Support is a key customer facing org that's recognized for providing excellent quality customer service. This team offers career advancement opportunities & they're a fun group who work hard to make Pure the best storage company!
How Will You Contribute?
The Office Manager is a hands-on job that is directly responsible for the day to day management of the office & ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The successful candidate will be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative & thoughtfulsomeone who puts a priority on team building & fostering office camaraderie.
- Greet & help guests
- General office management; order office supplies, equipment & furniture, help stock the kitchens & maintain general cleanliness, manage security access, answer voicemail for our main line)
- Manage all office vendors
- Manage office deliveries: mail, FedEx/UPS
- Act as liaison with the property management company & handle all work orders & building related issues
- Plan & coordinate company events (beer bashes/holiday parties/off-sites)
- Order lunches
- Set up new hire work stations
- Do any necessary scheduling
- Serve as the main go-to person for a rapidly growing team & help out where ever necessary.
What Do We Want You to Bring to The Team?
- Bachelors degree with 2-3 yrs office management experience, start-up experience a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, energetic & a positive attitude
- Must be able to multitask & can work well independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing changing priorities with constant interruptions
- Demonstrates flexibility, organization & self-motivation
- Proficient with the latest version of Windows, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be detail oriented
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes & employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.