Senior Deal Desk Analyst
Location: New York
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Your primary focus is enabling Sales & you are passionate about how Deal Desk can help the sales org be more strategic & efficient. This role will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, Finance & Product.
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with colleagues from all levels of the company. You provide sound business insight for building operational excellence as well as have a good understanding of sales cycles, complex software deal structures & software order fulfillment. You value respect & humility & are always willing to pitch in & help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Deal Desk, enjoys working closely with sales, is hungry for challenges & possesses the emotional smarts to tackle them.
How will you be doing this?
- Manage all aspects of deal approvals, deal configuration/structure, pricing, quote creation, & purchase agreement reviews
- Provide guidance & assist with deal structuring, pricing, & determining relevant contracting vehicle
- Complete order booking & fulfillment processes within Salesforce
- Document & administer order approval matrix
- Ensure deals are structured & processed efficiently & align to company policies
- Work closely with Sales, Finance & Legal teams on all non-standard deals
- Collaborate with global & cross-functional teams to improve overall operations processes
- Document standard operating processes
- Provide strategic guidance to the Sales Systems team to assist in streamlining departmental workflows
- Assist Sales Operations team with process improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, sales training & other team enablement needs
What will you bring to the team?
- BS/BA in, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of deal desk & order administration experience
- Experience with Direct, Channel & Partner sales ecosystems
- SFDC & CPQ experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed like Mac laptops, etc.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, & Greycroft Partners.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Yes, I want this job!