BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Director of Sales to join our rapidly growing sales team & help us expand our salesforce into the Atlanta market. We value hard work & a positive attitude & are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact & who can help us build on our high velocity & improve our already strong win rates!
- 2-4 years successful experience building, managing & leading inside sales teams for a high growth technology company & 3-5+ years direct inside sales experience.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally & as a sales leader.
- SaaS experience is a must. Selling into IT is a +
- Experience navigating legal, security & purchasing processes.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves & drive revenue.
- Strong leadership & influencing skills; ability to negotiate & build strong business relationships both outside & within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning & diligent at measuring & communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, & coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning & executing account strategy by segment & geography, creating & presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance & being accountable for results to executive management.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, & retain the top sales talent necessary to meet & exceed targets.
- Inspire, empower, coach & motivate a team of 6+ corporate sales reps
- Meet & exceed sales bookings targets consistently. Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, & annual bookings numbers based on expertise in MEDDPICC qualification & sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned corporate segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans & forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline & executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term & long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases & ROI, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud & negotiate favorable pricing & terms by selling value & ROI.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, & competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Establish & monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Corporate Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.