HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will be responsible for the implementation, support & maintenance of our UK fulfilment centres. Based at our Banbury fulfilment centre the IT Infrastructure Analyst will ensure alignment of all IT aspects at these sites in accordance with a global unified approach.
What you will be doing :
- You will join an exceptional team looking after all global infrastructure & warehouse management application matters.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Engineer Lead as part of the Global Infrastructure Team.
- You will be part of a large & professional Global IT function led by our Senior Director of Security & IT Bob Diem. As part of this team you will be responsible for implementation & enforcement of the defined standards & policies of Global IT.
- You will be willing to travel, learn & work at various UK & some of our Global fulfilment centres if required.
- Support the critical day-to-day operation of production: managing all aspects of systems maintenance including such tasks as software/firmware upgrades, database maintenance, troubleshooting & service improvements.
- Support with site based IT including diagnose, repair, & maintain hardware & software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Be the primary point of contact for IT support at our UK sites & work closely with our Facilities & Maintenance Team to provide first & second line support for UK production.
- You will be responsible for various tasks such as provisioning, patching, upgrades, repairs or RMA for all production systems & support devices.
Who you are:
- You will understand LAN, WAN & WLAN infrastructures (e.g. experience of Cisco, HP or Juniper infrastructure devices such as Firewalls, Switches & Routers).
- You will have a sound understanding of the ISO model, IP4/IP6 networking & routing protocols.
- You will have an understanding of enterprise wireless networking e.g. Cisco Mobility (WLC), Aruba, Ruckus, Meraki, etc.
- You will have experience of multiple operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc. Knowledge of Google enterprise & Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of supporting standard IT office devices such as multi function print solutions & other IT devices
- Any experience with warehouse management, conveyor & automation systems, along with pick to/by light, RFID & other technologies in an order fulfillment environment is desirable.
- You will have exposure to Zebra, Motorola, or Symbol handheld scanners, mobile or enterprise thermal printers (an advantage if used in a warehouse environment).
- You will understand & be conversant with basic IT security principles & GDPR.
- Any experience of access control & security systems, e.g. Net2 Paxton, Hikvision, Bosch, Intelvision, an advantage but not essential.
- You will be able to work as part of a team, as well on your own when assigned or own initiative.
- Any experience of helpdesk & support applications welcome, ability to action assigned tickets, faults or projects.
- You will be an effective communicator, but be able to ask for assistance when needed.
- You will need to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change. Also it is important that you are able to document new processes & procedures.
- You will be able to explain complex technical solutions in a simple way to end users.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, UK
Working hours: 40 hours a week.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to two interviews: one culture fit interview, & one competency interview including role related assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.