LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Solutions Engineer, you are a creative problem solver for our customers! You will work closely with our commercial team to drive technical solutions & workflows to empower our customers success. You enjoy solving problems & collaborating with others & being at the forefront of AdTech. You are comfortable working with executive level stakeholders & experienced product leaders, & can easily navigate between technical & nontechnical depending on your audience.
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design & deliver new workflows, tests, & POCs for clients, & make recommendations for new use cases
- Partner with commercial leads as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Develop deep relationships with the clients technical teams & respect from their commercial organizations
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools & administration
- Define features, phases & solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, & delivered
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, & other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV & effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams & success criteria
- Participate in the creation & delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assists with account planning & whitespace analysis
Your team will:
Partner with Sales & drive value by solutioning the workflows on top of our platform to deliver innovative products & better experiences for our customers
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Prior experience in Solution(s) Role
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic computer science skills or the brains & brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies & design
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.