Are youpassionate about helping the organizations to deliver faster, more reliably with less effort, thanks to test automation & continuous delivery? Are you autonomous & enjoy problem-solving? Join Dashlane as a Software Development Engineer in Test & help us automate
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline for Apple platforms (iOS & macOS) by building new automation projects, extending the test coverage of existing automation projects. You will work closely with developers & the Automation team on a daily basis
The job can be based in Paris (France) or in Lisbon (Portugal).
At Dashlane you will
- Implement automated tests in swift withXcuitest framework & Xcode forMac & iOS applications.
- Integrated automated test in the CI-CD pipeline(Gitlab / Bamboo).
- You'll be part of the iOS/macOS platform team, who are all passionate about both Dashlane & Apple technologies.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 1
- Knowledge of QA & testing.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Creative problem solving, strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing automated tests for applications on
- Experience with the development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security & functional testing.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.