Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our Marketing team.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, & detailed-oriented Manager to join the Integrated Marketing team. This role will lead the day-to-day management of Aways marketing activity & calendar rollout. This role requires excellent communication skills & collaboration with cross-functional teams as well as a passion for data & insights as tools to fuel continued brand growth & stronger emotional connections to our customers. This role will partner closely with the Merchandising, Retention Marketing, Growth Marketing, Retail Marketing, E-commerce, Social, Creative, Content, & Community teams to ensure all of our marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated & executed. This role reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Work cross-functionally to bring strategic plans, innovative campaigns & marketing initiatives to life across all channels, with a focus on retail, performance, e-commerce, brand, & partnerships
- Manage daily marketing responsibilities, including top of week reporting, building & maintaining marketing calendars, leading the development of integrated channel plans, & cascading go-live dates & scheduling shifts to cross-functional teams in a timely manner
- Own & maintain all necessary resources & decks in preparation of & for weekly cross-functional meetings & major marketing milestones
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with merchandising, commercial, & design to support & participate in product strategy & marketing initiatives
- Guide the end-to-end milestone process grounded in driving cross-functional collaboration to deliver a best-in-class omnichannel customer experience
- Lead post-campaign reporting, creating scorecards & cross-functional KPI reports to provide insights & learnings that help inform future strategies & marketing plans
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 4 years of related experience in marketing
- You have strong strategic & creative thinking coupled with a passion for storytelling
- You are customer-obsessed with a hunger to bring best-in-class marketing initiatives to life
- You are solution- & results-oriented, & use data to measure success, iterate, & optimize
- Youre a curious & resourceful self-starter, with an ability to solve problems & seek new information
- Youre extremely organized & adept at creating (and sticking to!) timelines & driving best practices around process
- Youre detail-oriented & have excellent follow-through
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Youre proficient in Google Workspace, Excel, & Slack
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies using a secure platform that verifies vaccination status without sharing private health information, within 30 days of hire