Must be eligible to receive college credit & commit 3 days a week.
Magnet Media is creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive business results. Our team is made up of world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
In short, Magnet helps brands share their story, engage their target audience, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in
the world, helping them derive business value from content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, YouTube, IBM, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Adobe, Airbnb & dozens of other world-class brands.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our New York team. This role requires creative participation, good organizational skills & a flexible schedule.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop a variety of content.
- Use social media analytics to suggest ways to increase our engagement & following.
- Engage with customer accounts, our posts, & relevant posts within the industry.
- Propose design concepts & present underlying strategic thinking.
- Help manage social media calendar across all channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter).
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally).
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for creative thinking & collaboration.
- Good communication & time management skills.
- Proven design skills & good attention to detail.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must work positively & collaboratively with other team members.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time in New York, NY.
What We Can Offer You:
- Hands-on Industry Experience