WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is seeking a Senior iOS Engineer who will be responsible for developing major new features in the iOS app, as well as driving improvements to the existing iOS codebase using Objective-C, Swift, & the core iOS SDKs. You will work in a fast paced environment with product managers, designers, & engineers all on the same team, we are highly collaborative!
- Work closely with other engineers, product managers, & designers to rapidly iterate on product requirements & UX/UI designs, evaluate scope, understand & clearly communicate trade-offs.
- Promote high quality code through thoughtful & insightful code reviews.
- Provide technical guidance & mentorship for junior to mid-level members of the team.
- Identify technical obstacles early & work closely with the team to find creative solutions
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR iOS ENGINEER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience building native iOS apps within a team environment.
- Robust knowledge of Swift, & the iOS development ecosystem as a whole.
- Youve built complex, high quality iOS applications, & have a strong knowledge of iOS app design principles, patterns, & best practices.
- A deep understanding of the iOS platform, including different device capabilities, battery life, performance, & push notifications.
- Experience writing automated tests for iOS applications.
- Ability to work autonomously & be energized by missions & goals rather than a specific list of tasks.
- A strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures & object-oriented methodologies. Experience writing web services or other server-side components.
- Solid understanding of UIKit, MVVM, RESTful APIs, GraphQL, & Git best practices.
- Excellent verbal/written communication & collaboration skills
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.