Our mission is to connect the worlds photographers. Every month, millions of people from around the world use our website & mobile apps to find, share, & get rewarded for the worlds most inspiring photography.
As a 500px Product Manager you'll have full product ownership & work with Design & Engineering to build, test, & ship features to drive the growth of our business.Your performance will be measured by both the impact of the initiatives you launch & by the extent to which you enhance the productivity of a high-performing, cross-functional team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for developing the product strategy in collaboration with business leaders & product team
- Develop a product roadmap with target KPIs, workflow/backend dependencies, & experiments
- Develop reports, dashboards, & key tools for tracking KPIs & critical product & business metrics
- Identify any key issues or risks that impact the meeting of pre-established targets & propose & implement solutions & improvements
- Responsible for developing documentation, user flows & requirements for features to support growth
- Provide summary of status & tracking against established timelines & KPIs on a regular basis to key stakeholders across the business line & senior leadership team
- Responsible for full product ownership, working with a cross-functional team (product, design, engineering) to build features, test, learn, & go to market, ensuring execution against the high level product roadmap
- Collaborate with product operations team members to develop & iterate on workflows & product features
- Conduct analysis using multivariate testing to prove or disprove product ideas & share insights with the team
- Monitor & measure success metrics after any launches
- Incorporate user & internal feedback into the product development process
- Conduct research & analysis on industry landscape, sharing findings & results with key stakeholders including product team members & business owners
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize & lead weekly demos of functionality & share lessons learned across the organization
What the Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Must either have proven success in building out holistic user experiences by leveraging user insights & experimentation for a community based platform or success in creating workflows & backend/tools for an enterprise organization
- Experience creating user stories & collaborating with design/engineering teams with validation, experimentation, & iteration
- Experience with project management frameworks, processes, & tools
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills
- Experience using multivariate testing
- Effective communication skills, both written & verbal
- Experience working successfully on an Agile team
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to drive consensus
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, assertiveness & leadership
- A flexible, driven, highly-organized & self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative & constantly changing workplace
- Strong commitment to take ownership & make an impact while delivering quality products
- Competitive salaries, quarterly bonus structure
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks & drinks
- Great health & dental benefits, paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
Our Interview Process
- Phone screen: < 30 min conversation with a hiring manager.
- Case challenge
- In-person interviews: 3-5 hours at our office where you'll meet multiple members of our team.
We believe diverse teams perform better, & we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.