Cancel that internship you were going to take. Dont move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If youre passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art & technology in NFTs, & creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
Vayner3 is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, & we dont care if you dont have formal agency experience. Sure, its great if you do, but well show you the ropes & give you a taste of what its like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. Youll get to make content for some of the largest & most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below & if this sounds like were talking about you, then get in touch with us! We cant wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. The role is based physically in NY or Miami.
The ideal candidate has:
- A calm, thoughtful approach to problem-solving
- A collaborative spirit & team-oriented workstyle
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Is highly organized, proactive, & detail-oriented
- A disposition toward emerging technologies & an eagerness to learn about Web3 infrastructure, blockchain protocols, & brand marketing activations
- Coordinate tasks, priorities & deliverables with team stakeholders (internal & client) throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop research reports & assist in thought leadership on protocols, applications, marketplaces, tokens, & NFT programs
- Schedule project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & reviews across multiple busy stakeholder schedules
- Assist in writing simple SOWs, as assigned by PM
- Assist with client needs as they arise, including research, data capture & organization, social listening, & simple measurement tasks
- Understands the internal goals of the team & the goals of the client & works to support these outcomes
- Learn the ins & outs of a fast paced marketing & technology agency
- Partners with account team members to ensure project health, on-time delivery, & brand health
- Ability to take meeting notes with clarity & report key takeaways & next steps
- Perform under tight timelines against shifting priorities
- Coordinate with external technical partners, artists, & protocols to deliver client objectives
- Participate in quality assurance testing for Web3 applications, NFT launches, & other technology programs
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Salary: $18.00 per hour