Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, & India.
About The Job Role
Gainsight is building a world-class team of engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale, & maintain our cutting-edge customer success product suite.
What Youll Do Here
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, automated tests & debugging
- Product roadmap ideas including roadmap & operational efficiencies
- Participate in an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as product planning meetings
- Understand, plan, design & implement the product component to honor various NFRs like latency, scalability & resource consumptions
- Troubleshoot & debug applications
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify & correct defects
- Mentoring junior engineers
What We Are Looking For
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. An analytical mind & an eye for detail
- Experience of 7+ years in building large applications, preferably from heavy data processing & analytics side
- Implement in one (or) more - Angular 2.0+, Vue, React (Preferably Angular)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns, OOPs, Functional programming
- Good knowledge in at least one backend programming language (Java, Node JS)
- Good knowledge in Functional Reactive Programming & one SQL DB
- Good understanding of full-stack application development with experience in writing code-coverage
- Passionate programmer focused on UI
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new industry from scratch, & were on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, & a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, & others (and top consulting firms like BCG & McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, & Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, & our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, & laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind, & that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.