About this Role:
Fandom the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans is looking for a Senior Analyst of Product Analytics to help provide insights, reporting & in-depth analyses to guide Product, Engineering & Design processes & roadmaps. You will report to our Senior Director, Analytics & Business Strategy & analyze & data from multiple sources to support business decision-making & ensure that testing & insights are core to the decision-making process.
- Provide insights which deepen the understanding of overall user behavior, features / functionality use & inferred user needs
- Develop & automate reports to deliver insights at scale
- Monitor product performance against KPIs through dashboards & ad hoc analysis
- Analyze A/B & multivariate tests & serve as an advocate for proper experimental design & testing
- Utilize multiple data sets & sources to provide a 360 view of the consumer
- Provide data-based recommendations to guide product work towards high consumer engagement opportunities
- Partner with key stakeholders to prioritize company-wide asks based on ROI against team OKRs
- Monitor product launches to mitigate risks, measure success & recommend optimizations
- Identify & produce new types of analyses & reports to meet business stakeholders' needs
- 2-4 years of analytics experience
- Experience with analyzing large datasets in SQL & Excel; familiarity with Python & R a plus
- Expertise with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing & statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation etc
- Familiarity with modern data warehouses such as s3/Athena or knowledge of Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery or Snowflake
- Experience working with dashboard tools such as Mode, Tableau, or Looker
- Ability to present insights to creative & technical teams alike
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
- Interest & hobby groups
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.