Who are we?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As an Engagement Manager, you will support the delivery of General Assemblys largest client programs, & help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on 2-3 million of annual client revenue across the EMEA region.
- Help manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships & account expansion strategies, supporting Senior Engagement team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement & delivery strategies for online & in-person training & assessment programs
- Collect & document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing & internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions & action items
- Track & maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning & sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build & present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative & quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, & engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights & continually improve metrics around online course usage & satisfaction
- Travel to client offices for in-person programmes & meetings. Expect to travel 25% of the time for this role.
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2-3 years of prior work experience, with an excellent work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, & a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in client management and/or project management, & polished communication skills. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- 1-2 years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with external stakeholders
- 1-2 years using Excel & Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or project management a plus
- Experience being primary B2B account owner a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented