Since its founding in 2012, Paxos has sought to enable the movement of assets; starting with the launch of the itBit exchange in Singapore. Fast forward to 2015 when the New York State Department of Financial Services granted Paxos a limited-purpose trust charter, thus establishing it as the first company approved & regulated to offer crypto products & services. By seeking the highest forms of regulation & compliance, Paxos has distinguished itself within the blockchain industry & earned the trust of discerning institutional & individual investors.
Paxos has since continued to operate within established regulatory frameworks while creating innovative new products. This includes work streams in the tokenization of securities, precious metals & commodities, such as the Paxos Standard token, a digital dollar launched in 2018. Since our founding, we have raised over $93M in venture funding, grown to three offices, & have 110 employees working on exciting & innovative products.
Paxos is growing rapidly & we are looking for anExecutive Assistant & Office Managerto join our NYC team. As the title suggests, we are looking for someone who can effectively manage two areas of our business: the day to day office operations as well as assistant to our Chief Operating Officer. This is a senior role in our company & will require a candidate who has previous experience in either an EA or Office Management role.
The role will focus on a few key areas:
- Manage our COO's daily calendar: gatekeeping, optimizing, & prioritizing
- Coordinate travel for board members & other senior members of the organization, when necessary
- Facilitate Board Meetings, Team Meetings, & Client Meetings
- Partner with Marketing & HR on the facilitation of other events, as needed
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team on any confidential or executive-level searches
- Manage weekly Functional Lead Agendas & any other shared leadership documentation
- Collaborate with our Head of HR & People Ops Team on various projects, as needed
- Act as our WeWork PoC & ensure that we are utilizing their resources in the best way possible
- Manage other vendors, as necessary
- Oversee Snack, Inventory & Swag budgets & programs for our NYC, LDN, & SGP offices
- Manage office special projects
- Manage corporate apartment & any other applicable leases
- Manage travel & expenses programs for employees
Culture & Events:
- Collaborate with the HR & Leadership Teams around office events & employee recognition programs
- Manage birthday & anniversary programs. Help scale these as we grow
- Consistently seek ways to improve employee experience & office culture
What you need to have:
- Professionalism & Executive Presence + an "all hands on deck" mentality
- Proactive. You identify problems or challenges before they happen & actively seek solutions.
- Exceptional integrity
- Customer service & action oriented
- Top notch verbal & written communication
- Strong Project Management skills
- Solid Excel skills & ability to build & track budgets
- Ability to triage & prioritize
- Ability to think on both a short term & long term scale
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves & help with the office, catering, etc.
- Significant prior experience managing at the C Level
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer.It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.