Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why And Where
At Twilio, product managers are responsible for every aspect of the product. From concept to API design to go-to-market planning to revenue ownership. You will have full responsibility & autonomy to grow your products. You will lead the product requirements to build & operate real-time, highly-scalable distributed services that must operate at better than five 9s availability, all while the product grows at an exponential growth rate.
Twilio is looking for a Sr Product Manager to join the Account Security Business Unit to lead a revolutionary product for restoring trust in phone calls. You will understand the needs of our customers in the world of call spamming. You will build products to help our customers to engage with their users with confidence. Working side by side with other product managers, Business Development, UX & engineering counterparts, you will collaborate to craft & deliver on the vision, strategy, & roadmap for Branded Calls at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of Product Development.
- 5+ years in product management in a fast-paced company. You have to hustle & know how to knock down barriers to get to your objective.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble & have empathy as a key trait.
- You are a strategic thinker & thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services.
- You have solved complex problems & have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- The ability to solicit customer requirements from many - often competing - sources, prioritize, & work with engineering & design to deliver
- Great communication skills. You are happy to talk to customers & partners, & enjoy evangelizing & iterating on your product.
- Experience managing products at various stages of maturity, from legacy to greenfield
- Technically savvy & experienced with the cloud, APIs, devices & dialers is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be doing many things including:
- Create & own your products overall roadmap for Branded Calls product
- Include the ability to hustle & ship fast learn fast & iterate fast
- Work with Engineering, UX, BD & PMM on delivering the product.
- Research, define & implement pricing strategies for customers & rev share for partners
- Work with BD & external partners on delivering the branding to the devices
- Define, track & report success metrics & goals for your product
Businesses - our customers - are failing to contact their users because of an abundance of spamming & scamming of phone calls. Current industry solutions of catching the spammers are not reliable & often businesses fall victim to the erroneous tagging of their phone calls as spam. Twilio is pioneering the new ways of identifying the business caller to the user & allowing them to make an educated decision whether to pick up or not. The new approach Twilio is increasing engagement rate for customers while restoring the trust in phone calls among people.