Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can excel as a result.
The Sales Tax Analyst joining HelloFresh will support the daily activities of the US tax team. Responsibilities will include: facilitating state sales & use tax operations, supporting the US corporate income tax compliance & provision processes, property tax maintenance, credit & incentive analysis & contributing to ad hoc tax planning projects. The Tax Analyst may also be asked to support monthly tax accounting & accrual reporting. You will report to the Director of Tax.
You will ...
- Work with the Sales Tax team to ensure prompt & accurate filing of monthly sales tax returns
- Ensure all supporting documents are complete for record keeping
- Work with OneSource Indirect Tax Determination software to research & respond to sales tax changes
- Provide support for the income tax compliance & income tax provision workstreams
- Coordinate/Prepare Estimated Taxes & Extensions, including quarterly Federal & State estimated tax
- Address interactions with federal & state tax authorities i.e., registrations, IDRs, notices, etc.
- Comfortable working directly with & collaborating with essential team members across the organization promptly.
- Enthusiastic person with a passion for Sales Tax.
- Very comfortable with autonomy
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration on projects involving operations, marketing & colleagues in finance.
- Someone with advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) & data manipulation skills (familiarity with analytics tools such as Tableau
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 1 year working with a public tax advisory firm, law firm, or in a corporate tax function
- Experience with OneSource Indirect Tax Determination
- CPA License (earned or in progress)
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, & paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because you are a protected veteran.