Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in collaboration with the marketing team focused on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B marketing environments. This position will report to the Inside Sales Managerfor APAC. This is a full time job, based in our Chennai office.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & strategies to take their career & the company to the next level. You will play a significant role insales in the APAC region working closely with experienced sales & marketing colleagues. Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on running campaigns,identifying business deals by contacting potential customers & exploring opportunities, lead management,monitoring & reporting on all marketing programs, both online & offline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outreach to people via phone & e-mail.
- Effectively introduce & represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles & appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule & make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Inside Sales or Business Development experience with a software product/solution.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills in English.
- Good conversation & people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand & learn IT technologies & enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand & carry out oral & written directions. Ability to be tactful & a good listener. Respect for discretion & confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, & efficient.
- Ability to work independently & multi-tasker.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly & to problem-solve on the fly.
- Must genuinely care about people & have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic & enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable & growing busines.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.