**This position will work remotely out of Canada**
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Develop strong creative briefs & strategic foundations for a diverse group of clients & businesses.
- Unlock powerful strategic frameworks that can support creative ideation & brand storytelling.
- Articulate data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling & enlightening story to client.
- Bring the consumers world to life through the use of qualitative & cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & strategic skills to help solve clients business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape & identify new methodologies as it pertains to data & human centered research to deliver meaningful results for our clients.
- Evaluate creative concepts & communication opportunities & provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops & ideation sessions that drive greater creativity & innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations & other important communication; delivering clear, compelling & persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador in the development of new insights, audience segmentation & cultural analysis that will build clients' businesses.
- Responsible for growth & development of his/her direct reports / team by providing clear, direct, actionable & motivating feedback
- Brief creative teams for ideation & steer / facilitate brainstorms & workshops.
- Build & maintain client & external agency relationships.
What Youve Got: